HOLIDAY REF: AK18946
This is a unique and exciting new opportunity to lead a commercial property investment company – set up with the primary aim of investing in and developing commercial property in the UK property market.
The company is able to raise substantial funds to establish itself in this competitive market, with long-term growth aspirations.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Establishment of the company in the North West and UK property market
- Research and acquisition of commercial real estate assets – in all commercial sectors – mainly in the North West market
- Create and develop a support team
- Create a support structure to include real estate agents and consultants, lawyers, architects, cost consultants, etc.
- Investment strategy, for example, returns, IRR, etc.
- Business growth and promotion
- Moving the business forward
- ….. and more
The Individual must:
- Have a history of relevant experience in commercial investment, or similar
- Understanding of the development and planning process is an advantage
- Be in a similar client-side or consulting role
- Experience and ability to establish and develop a support team at all seniority levels
- Demonstrate an existing network of regional real estate advisors and relevant relationships
- Possess a solid background in operational and financial management as well as an in-depth understanding of the main drivers of investment performance
- Ability and confidence in reports and presentations
- Autonomous with strong interpersonal skills to facilitate smooth communication and coordination
- Excellent communication skills and good team spirit
- Ability to manage a large volume of work; good organizational skills and proven ability to take ownership, prioritize tasks and manage time effectively to meet deadlines
- You must be commercially oriented, have an excellent delivery track record and be happy to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Solution-oriented with a demonstrated ability to think strategically and add value
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ambitious, energetic, tenacious and motivated, with a “can do” attitude and an “ideas person”.
- 5+ years in a similar role
- MRICS/FRICS (preferred)
A very competitive salary is offered (from £80,000+ per year plus benefits), depending on the relevant experience of the successful candidate.
This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious and driven individual to join and lead a new and exciting commercial real estate company.
To submit a Expression of interest or continue directly with your application, please contact Andrew Kingsley and/or email a copy of your latest relevant CV via:
E : [email protected]
M: 07879 413 765
NB Kingsley is the sole agency retained for this assignment and all direct and third party applications should be forwarded to Kingsley without further notification.
To apply for this position, please contact Andrew Kingsley at 07879 413 765 or send a copy of your latest CV to [email protected] quoting the position and reference AK18946
Kingsley is a leading property and built environment recruitment consultancy, offering services at all seniority levels, across the UK. Administrators hold a real mix of surveying experience over time and high level professional recruitment, which sets us apart from our competitors.
If you are considering either changing careers or recruiting into your real estate team, please contact Kingsley for Independent, Confidential and Qualified advice.