the InterFace Southern California Desert Commercial Real Estate Conference will bring together the commercial real estate community throughout Southern California, including the desert markets of Mojave River Valley – Adelanto, Barstow, Hesperia, Victorville, Apple Valley, Coachella Valley, Palm Springs, Desert Hot Springs, Cathedral City, Rancho Mirage, Palm Desert, Indian Wells, La Quinta and Indio.
Growing e-commerce businesses are taking up more and more industrial space, retail developers are reinventing their centers, and demographic trends indicate that multi-family demand will continue to grow.
Join us on June 20, 2022, 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. at the University of Redlands Orton Center to hear from leaders in Southern California’s retail, multi-family and industrial markets, as well as network with industry players who are buy, sell, develop, redevelop, lease or finance properties.
The in-person event is hosted by Western Real Estate Business, Shopping Center Business, California Centers, and Western Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business magazines, as well as conference group InterFace.
The conference will draw attendees from throughout Southern California and surrounding areas, including owners, developers, property managers, economic development executives, buyers and lenders active in the retail, industrial and multi-family sectors.
Topics to discuss:
- What is the economic outlook for the next 12 to 24 months?
- How has the demand for industrial properties increased and what are the prospects for new developments?
- What is the availability of industrial land? How do land prices affect future development?
- Who develops and who buys industrial properties?
- How have developments in e-commerce and progress in logistics impacted industrial development and design?
- How has the retail sector weathered the pandemic? Where are the strengths and weaknesses as the retail sector recovers from the pandemic?
- Which retailers are opening and closing in the market?
- What does the market see in terms of experiential retail, pop-ups and non-traditional tenants?
- What kind of debt and equity environment should we expect in the coming year?
- What does the market see in terms of multi-family acquisitions and new developments?
- How have the preferences of multi-family renters changed over the past two years? Which submarkets have gained advantage and which have lost advantage as multifamily tenant preferences have changed?
- How are rental prices changing? What is the impact of the development of new apartments on rental rates and the investment market?
- What is the pipeline for future multi-family development and what impact will this have on the market?
- What is the outlook for interest rates and what is the expected impact on investment and development?
Who plans to attend:
- Owners/Developers/Investors (Retail, Industrial and Multifamily)
- Debt and equity capital providers and financial intermediaries
- Property managers
- Asset managers and operators
- Institutional investors and fund managers
- Special services and escrow
- Rental and Marketing Specialists
- investment brokers
- Title Insurers
- General Contractors, Architects and Engineers
- Real estate accountants and lawyers
- Service providers to the industrial and retail sectors
- Economic Development Councils
- State and local government officials
- investment brokers
For more information on speaking and sponsorship opportunities, contact Scott France at 404-832-8262 x108.
Covid-19 health and safety instructions:
The InterFace conference group strongly encourages that attendees be fully vaccinated at least two weeks prior to the event. InterFace Conference Group will follow all security mandates in place at the time of the event.
France Media Inc. is the publisher of Shopping Center Business, California Centers, Retail & Restaurant Facility Business, Seniors Housing Business, Student Housing Business, Southeast Real Estate Business, Texas Real Estate Business, Northeast Real Estate Business, Western Real Estate Business, Heartland Real Real Estate Company, Multi-Family and Affordable Housing Company of the South East, Multi-Family and Affordable Housing Company of Texas, Multi-Family and Affordable Housing Company of the West, Multi-Family and Affordable Housing Company of the Midwest, and Multi-Family and Affordable Housing Company of the Affordable Northeast.
For more information on all commercial real estate magazines, websites and newsletters published by France Media Inc., Click here.