Ginny’s Girls is the only full-service company in the Puget Sound area that offers estate liquidation, move management, and clean-up services. Thanks to tons of hard work, a great team, and great clients, we are now adding Personal Property Appraisals to our list of services.
What does it mean?
- Personal property appraisers appraise personal items of all kinds: antiques of all kinds, glass, furniture, pottery, primitives, metals – everything, in fact, except real estate and buildings. In addition to traditional antiques, fine art, and collectibles, appraisers are also needed to appraise vehicles of all types, heavy equipment, and even furniture for entire businesses.
Why are they important?
- Successful personal property appraisers share many qualities. Above all, they are people with informed opinions. They are willing to spend time researching the items they are evaluating and they need to know how to produce professional reports. Finally, successful evaluators must understand and adhere to the ethics of the profession. Assessments are carried out for:
• Dissolution of marriage
• Family law documents
• Probate and Living Trusts
• IRS deductions for gifts to heirs or nonprofits
• Individuals for many purposes
• People considering downsizing
• Persons contemplating the acquisition of an item of value In fact, appraisals are made for any purpose in which it is necessary for a person (or group/entity) to be certain of a professional valuation/estimate of the item of value. object or objects.
Meriann Roberts, our owner, is a member of the International Society of Appraisers. She has earned the title of Qualified Appraiser as defined by the Appraiser Qualifications Council. Accredited members have declared a specialty and demonstrate significant experience related to assessment in that specialty.
Contact us today and we’ll work with you to create a custom solution for your needs!
— By Jamie Roberts, Ginny’s Girls Estate Services