THE Inland Empire Commercial Real Estate Conference will bring together the commercial real estate community from across the Inland Empire and across Southern California on January 20, 2022, from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. at the City of Moreno Valley Conference Center.
The in-person event is hosted by Western Real Estate Affairs, Mall business, California malls, and Western Multi-Family and Affordable Housing Company magazines, as well as the InterFace Conference Group.
Covering the retail, industrial and multi-family sectors, this event connects industry players who are buy, sell, develop, redevelop, lease or finance properties in the Inner Empire.
The Inland Empire is one of the busiest markets in the country. Growing e-commerce businesses are taking up more and more industrial space, retail developers are reinventing their centers, and demographic trends indicate that multi-family demand will continue to grow.
The conference will draw attendees from across Southern California and surrounding areas, including homeowners, developers, property managers, economic development officials, buyers and lenders active in the retail, industrial and multifamily. Join us to learn and network with industry leaders.
Topics to discuss:
- What is the economic outlook for the Inland Empire?
- How has the demand for industrial properties increased and what are the prospects for new developments?
- What is the availability of industrial land? How do land prices affect future development?
- Who develops and who buys industrial properties in the Inland Empire?
- How have developments in e-commerce and progress in logistics impacted industrial development and design?
- How has the retail sector weathered the pandemic? Where are the strengths and weaknesses in 2022?
- Which retailers are opening and closing in the market?
- What kind of debt and equity environment should we expect in the coming year?
- What does the market see in terms of experiential retail, pop-ups and non-traditional tenants?
- What does the market see in terms of multi-family acquisitions and new developments?
- What has been the impact of the pandemic on the multi-family sector in the Inland Empire? Which submarkets have gained advantage and which have lost advantage as multifamily tenant preferences have changed over the past two years?
- How are rental prices changing? What is the impact of the development of new apartments on rental rates and the investment market?
- What is the pipeline for future multi-family development and what impact will this have on the market?
- What has been the impact of low interest rates on commercial real estate in the Inland Empire?
For more information on speaking and sponsorship opportunities, contact Scott France at 404-832-8262 x108.
France Media Inc. is the publisher of Shopping Center Business, California Centers, Retail & Restaurant Facility Business, Seniors Housing Business, Student Housing Business, Southeast Real Estate Business, Texas Real Estate Business, Northeast Real Estate Business, Western Real Estate Business, Heartland Real Real Estate Company, Multi-Family and Affordable Housing Company of the South East, Multi-Family and Affordable Housing Company of Texas, Multi-Family and Affordable Housing Company of the West, Multi-Family and Affordable Housing Company of the Midwest, and Multi-Family and Affordable Housing Company of the Affordable Northeast.
For more information on all commercial real estate magazines, websites and newsletters published by France Media Inc., Click here.